Some more photos

I'm pretty sure these photos didn't make it into the blog and I wanted to share them:























Françoise Chabal, Jean Maury, Françoise Ferran qui perd sa culotte, Mamie, Marie-Hélène Maury, Any de Robert, Robert, Jacques, parrain de Nicole je suppose et Nicole, deux personnes que je n'identifie pas(encore le fameux Carlos ?),Philippe en "barboteuse", Annie, Denise Maury, Simone, Catherine Ferran dans les bras de Colette, Colette, André Maury, Juliette.

 And following, various documents that lend such soc much hisotorical resonance to the period before and after the turn of the century (19th to 20th).   Most startling is the first, which is the marriage certificate of my great-great- Grandparents from 1859! It is following by copies of forms requisitioning my grandfather's car in the mobilization to WWII, a telegram about my Uncle getting into graduate school, and a citation for bravery my grandfather received in WWI.








No comments:

Post a Comment